We totally respect your privacy and security, so your personal information that is recorded on Logbook HQ is NEVER sold or given to any third party outside of Blaze Business Software Pty. Ltd.
The personal information we capture for our site include your email address, and your full name. You email address will NOT be sold or given to a purveyor of any mailing list. Your email address will be added to our own MailChimp mailing list database which is fully under the control of our own team and not an external third party. We generally send no more than one email per month from this mailing list, and that is only to inform you of new features or changes to our system.
From time to time, you will receive automated emails from LogbookHQ, especially when you request a password or email change. This is routine for most web apps, and is an added measure of security to ensure that no unauthorised party can tamper with your account.
Your credit card information is NEVER stored on our servers, and is passed directly to our payment gateway system at Stripe Inc. We never store your card details in our database ever, so even in the highly unlikely event that the database is compromised, your credit card details can never be revealed, as they do no exist on our system.
Your passwords are also stored in our database in highly encrypted form using one way encryption technology, and no one, not even the programmers or database administrators in charge of our system can read them or deduce what they are.
2. While we have taken all reasonable steps to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the information on the Site, we give no warranty and make no representation regarding the accuracy or completeness of the content of this website. Consequently, we accept no liability for any losses or damages arising out of errors or omissions contained in the Site.
3. No warranty is given that the website shall be available on an uninterrupted basis, and no liability can be accepted in respect of losses or damages arising out of such unavailability.
4. We accept no liability in respect of losses or damages arising out of changes made to the content of this website by unauthorised third parties.
5. Access to and use of this website is at the user's own risk and we do not warrant that the use of the Site or any material downloaded from it will not cause damage to any property, including but not limited to loss of data or computer virus infection.
6. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall attempt to exclude liability for death or personal injury, or for fraudulent misrepresentation.Copyright
7. All rights, save as expressly granted, are reserved to Blaze Business Software Pty. Ltd. Reproduction in any form of any part of the contents of the Site is prohibited.Prohibited Use
8. You agree to use the Site for lawful purposes only, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of the Site.
9. You agree not to attempt to alter the content of LogbookHQ in any way.Privacy and Confidentiality
11. You agree that the terms and conditions of use of this website are governed by Australian law and any dispute regarding this website shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Northern Territory, Australia.Changes to Terms and Conditions
12. The contents of the Site, including these terms and conditions of use, are subject to change by us without prior notification to you. Regulatory Information
13. Blaze Business Software Pty. Ltd. is a company incorporated in Australia with Company Number 075 400 065 with its registered office, 72 Cavenagh Street, Darwin.